Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween? Perfect time to change



That girl on the scale is me. I guess Im just to lazy to post a real picture, but oh well.... Right?
I have a fear of the scales. (No wonder, considering how much I weigh cough72kgcough) Not like "Oh, I rather wouldn't" but real fear in a "PLEASE I DONT WANT TO SEE THE NUMBERS" way.
I was a fatty for as long as I can remember.
I was having some problems with my digestive system so I was put on a diet when I was 5.
When I was 7, I weighed 25kg and that was the first time I was told I was "chubby".
In 4th grade I became desperate and cried non-stop about my weight.
In 7th grade I weighed around 66-67kg and sometimes didn't eat for a week just to lower my BMI.
At the start of grade 8, I decided to change. So I did. At that time I began purging, but not only binges but everything that I thought was over my limit. I got from 68 to 62 kg. And than I caught the fly. Right after that I broke my leg around Christmas break so I got back to 71kg. Highest weight ever.
In my 1st year of High school I started throwing up from time to time, even going on extreme diet plans that would usually backfire on me and I would usually binge the next day.
Now, in my sophomore year I need to change. Im 72kg and I've had enough. I need to go down to 55kg before New Year's.
So starting tomorrow Im starting a water fast. I'll see how long I can  resist the temptation that is food.
Btw I'll try to reach 65 kg untill the end of November. See where I'll end up.
Love you ladies <3